The Cerebral Palsy Society of New Zealand Incs purpose is to enhance the lives and well-being of people with Cerebral Palsy.
Membership is just $10 a year (individual) or $15 a year (family membership).
What You Get
- Four issues of the Societys publication The Review annually to keep you up-to-date with the latest news.
- Members with Cerebral Palsy are eligible to apply for grants funded by the Society. The applications for grants are considered on a monthly basis by the Grants Committee.
- Members with Cerebral Palsy are eligible to participate in any of the programmes that the Society runs (e.g. getOutThere, getThis&That , getOnYourTrike, getStructured, etc)
- Subsidised entry to all social & sporting functions run by the Society
- Our freephone service (0800 503 603) is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm, for information, advice and support on all aspects of Cerebral Palsy.
How to Become a Member & Payment Options
- If you would like to become a member of the Cerebral Palsy Society please CLICK HERE to download the Membership Application Form. Fill in a Membership Application Form and post it to: Cerebral Palsy Society of New Zealand, PO Box 24759, Royal Oak, Auckland 1345, New Zealand along with the payment.
- Pay online with a credit card through the membership dashboard on this website, once you have logged in. (For new members, you can also pay with credit card as well but you will have to register first to get to the membership payment part of the dashboard)
- Paid by direct credited to the Society’s account 12-3011-0809757-00. In the particulars please put the first and last name of the person with Cerebral Palsy.
- Call into the Cerebral Palsy Society office between Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm, bring/fill in a Membership Application and pay with cash or credit card. (Please call 0800 503 603 to ensure some is at the office)
- All new Membership Applicants must be approved by the CP Society board. The applicants will be advised of the outcome of their membership application following the next monthly Board meeting.
- You may join for up to four years in advance by paying the yearly amount multiplying by the number of years you have chosen.
- Memberships run until the end of June, however new membership approvals in April-June run through to the end of the following June.
To renew your Cerebral Palsy Society Membership, please CLICK HERE to download the Membership Renewal Form below:
The Society's Constitution
By joining the Cerebral Palsy Society you agree to be bound by the Society's Constitution. CLICK HERE to read/download a copy of the Constitution.
Please note: Some files are formatted as PDF file. To view and download it, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you don't already have Acrobat Reader, CLICK HERE to download the latest version.