WE ARE MOVING
As most of you know, we are bursting at the seams at our current office in Auckland. We have been here since July 2000 and there have been many changes in the business since then. This year we have had to make the hard decision to move out and find more suitable premises with bigger offices and more warehouse and workshop space with more efficient workflow.
From Monday 1st December 2104 our new address will be 9 Airpark Drive, Airport Oaks. There is no change to our phone or to the postal address. Please see our website www.accessable.co.nz for updates.
Our big move is on Friday 28th November and we are committed to ensuring that urgent deliveries and repairs will be undertaken. Please read the timeframes below for more details:
Thursday 27 th from 3.30pm;
- We will be completing a system shutdown in order to commence the IT move
- All servers will be closed including OCO, emails and the processing of ACC and MoH requests will be on hold. Contact will be maintained by the usual phone numbers
Friday 28 th
- Phone contact will be by the usual phone number and we will provide additional mobile phone numbers including a Freephone # for urgent requests.
- Urgent deliveries and repairs will continue if requested by phone by Assessors.
- All servers including OCO, emails will be reintroduced and back on line in the morning. Processing of requests will commence in the afternoon including deliveries and collects.
Saturday 29 th and Sunday 30 th
- The team will be working to complete all processing and arranging delivery of equipment and the equipment collection requests.
Monday 1 st December
- All systems will be back to usual processing.
- All phone numbers will be in operation and extensions remain the same as the current team list
If you require further information please contact either Sue Smith 09 620 1700 09 620 1700 x 802 or Colina Nelson on ext 804 or Craig Tweedie on ext 813
Sue Smith; Dip Phys, Dip Mngt (Health)