This programme allows members with Cerebral Palsy to purchase small items that are needed to manage the affects of their Cerebral Palsy. Our aim is to eventually satisfy 90% of what is needed to help manage the effects of living with Cerebral Palsy.
- getThis&That is a voucher system, very similar to the getOutThere programme.
- Cerebral Palsy Society members can apply to be on the getThis&That programme.
- Successful applicants will be sent $200 in vouchers.
- The personalized vouchers are valid for three months . Only one allotment of vouchers will be made in one financial year (Jul-Jun). Members who wish to participate in the programme in the following year can re-apply.
Members can use their vouchers at pre-authorized suppliers ONLY. If the item costs more than the value of your vouchers the member must pay the difference.
Lets do it!
More suppliers are being added to our list. If you can suggest suppliers thats would be good to have on the programme then please email details to email@example.com.
CLICK HERE to read/download a copy existing suppliers list.
How to apply
We invite members with Cerebral Palsy to apply for the programme now. CLICK HERE to become a member.
- CLICK HERE to download the getThis&That Application Form.
- Fill it in and post it to:
Cerebral Palsy Society of New Zealand
PO Box 24759
Please note: The files are formatted as PDF file. To view and download it, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you don't already have Acrobat Reader, CLICK HERE to download the latest version.