To enhance the lives of people with Cerebral Palsy in New Zealand, by empowering them to make their own choices
The principles that guide the decisions and behaviour of the Executive Board, staff and contractors are as follows:
- Expectations - We fulfill our promises.
- Respect - We show respect and consideration for people.
- Diversity - We promote freedom and choice to meet the diverse needs of our stakeholders.
- Integrity - We do the right thing.
- Participation - We assist our stakeholders to participate in society.
- Innovation - We lead our sector by being innovative.
The Society's Constitution
By joining the Cerebral Palsy Society you agree to be bound by the Societys Constitution. CLICK HERE to read/download a copy of the Constitution.
Details of information stored by the Charities Commission on the Society can be viewed on the Charities Commission website: www.charities.govt.nz
Please note: Some files are formatted as PDF file. To view and download it, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you don't already have Acrobat Reader, CLICK HERE to download the latest version.